Treating children, adolescents and adults individually
as families, and in groups.
- Parenting Issues
- Family and relational issues
- School refusal
- Traumatic experience/PTSD
- Substance Abuse
- Low self esteem/poor self image
- Career Changes
- Job Stress
- Death of a loved one
- Pet loss
- Adapting to life transitions
LICSW and LMHC supervision
also available as well as in-service trainings for your
community group on any of the above topics.
INDIVIDUAL PARENT CONSULTATIONS
Do you have trouble communicating with your kids? Does it feel like every request is a
power struggle?Worcester Providence Counseling Services (WOPRO) is now offering 1-3 session consultations
regarding specific parenting concerns.
Please contact Karen Puopolo, LICSW, Darin Haig, Ed.M, CAGS, or Leslie Barry, LMHC
at (508) 581-8797 for more information about topics and details.
- How to avoid power struggles
- Fostering communication with your child
- Dealing with a challenging child
- Get your kids to listen to you without yelling
- Instilling values in your child
- Age appropriate expectations for your child
About WOPRO |
Our Services |
Meet the Clinicians |
Worcester Providence Counseling
Services © 2007 All rights Reserved.